Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holiday Potluck!

The Setting: We had our holiday potluck at work today. Final score - Christmas cookies: 12, My plan to lose weight: 0.

I took veggies and ranch dip, 'cause it didn't require my having to actually cook anything. But then I made the mistake yesterday of telling a couple co-workers about this recipe I saw online that I planned to make one day.

Long story short, they shamed me into making the recipe. But I'm glad I did. They were amazing although a little hard on my lactose intolerance. Whatever. I walk on the wild side.

Anyway, the recipe is on BettyCrocker.com and it's called Apple Struesel Cheesecake Bars. There is a variation that I plan to make one day called Almond Struesel Cherry Cheesecake Bars, except I'm going to make them without the almonds. Just so you know.

No comments: