Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Let's Recap...

The Setting: I really admire people who have blogs with a theme and every single day they post something that has to do with that topic. I'm not sure I have that much to say about anything. And being the arrogant bastard that I am, I usually have something to say about pretty much everything.

I was looking back over my last week's worth of postings and they are all over the place. I must be whacked out of my mind. Let's review, shall we?

  • Nov. 18: I posted five of my pet peeves (there will be more). I think my comments about soccer moms may have offended a few people. As planned. I can cross #17 off my list of things to do this week.
  • Nov. 20: I discussed the controversy surrounding CA's Prop 8; specifically, how protesters picketed at some Mormon temples because of the church's huge support of this prop. Final score: My Two Moms 1, Your Fourteen Wives 0.
  • Nov. 21: I thought I was all clever for inventing a new phrase called the Shyamalan Phenomenon, about how so many movie trailers are better than the movies themselves. Since then, I discovered others have used this phrase before I did, although with different definitions. I am still clever, but to a lesser degree.
  • Nov. 22: I showed my sensitive side and posted a kick-ass puppycam. It helps me relax, OK?!
  • Nov. 23: I listed my ten reasons why Puff the cat (not her real name) was "just not working out." I had to laugh thinking of that cat doing the Lord of the Dance clog dance on the wood floors.
  • Nov. 24: I admitted I am a geek and I listed some of my favorite gadgets from Wired magazine's Wish List 2008. Any minute now, the FBI will be kicking my door in for using the words "bullets" and "sniper" in the same blog posting. Hey, they were nerf bullets. Oh, and I'm gonna win that Wired contest, which includes $8500 worth of electronic loot (eLoot?).
  • Nov. 25: To balance out my greed, I discussed Network for Good, my favorite online charity donation site. Seriously, check it out.

No comments: