Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who are you and what have you done with my mom?

The Setting: Don't tell anyone, but I'm an American Idol fan. My mom and I are both like Adam Lambert.

I watched the season finale with my mom and here are my three favorites moments of the night:
  1. I saw a commercial for the Sims 3, which will be released on June 2. I haven't played the Sims in a couple of years, and I'm curious to see what improvements they've made.
  2. I saw a preview for a Jerry Bruckheimer movie called G-Force that my friend Theresa helped animate. She is amazing!
  3. When Adam started singing with KISS, my mom (who, BTW, is in her 70s) yelled, "Alright!" I turned to see her clapping her hands and jamming down on the couch. I asked, "Do you even know who KISS is?" She said, "Yes. I don't particularly care for their makeup, but I like them." As I stood there thinking "WTF?!" she added, "but I like U2 more." Party on, mom.

No comments: