Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hell Has, In Fact, Frozen Over

The Setting: The NFL NFC Championship Playoffs today beween the Arizona Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles.

What can I say? I am definitely one of those people who never thought the day would come when the Arizona Cardinals would be in any kind of a playoff game, let alone the NFC Championship. Do you know what that means? The winner of this game will play the winner of the AFC Championship. The Cardinals are one game away from the Super Bowl. What?!

Some people think the Cards just got lucky, that their playoff wins so far were flukes, even miracles. Whatever. They're in it and I will be rooting for them. I've already placed my advanced order with Pizza Hut, so I'm ready. Let's hope the Cards are ready, too. Maybe, by some luck, fluke, miracle, or even talent, hell will be getting a few more inches of snow tonight.


No comments: